We offer deals, for both non-stop and connecting flights with more than 100 airlines to the Capital City of Greece.
Athens is the ancient heart of Greece, a powerful civilisation and empire. The city is still dominated by 5th-century BC landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings like the collonaded Parthenon temple.
Things to Know About Athens: -
a) Rich Ancient Monuments
b) Famous for Ancient Greek Art
c) Famous Urban Sculpture
d) Archaeological hub of the World
e) Athens has hot summer
2) Currency: - Euros, USD (Accepted at Few Stores Only)
3) Time Difference: Athens is 7 hours ahead of Washington, DC in the United States.
4) Language: Greek, English (UK)
5) What To Visit in Athens: -
- Acropolis Museum
-National Archaeological Museum
-Temple of Hephaestus
-Museum of Cycladic Art
-Temple of Athena Nike
6) Nearby Cities to Visit: -If you are in Athens, you should go to Santorini, an island in the southern Aegean Sea, about 200 km southeast of the Greek mainland.
-A Non-Stop Flight from The East Coast of The United States usually takes 8-9 hours, while a non-stop flight from the west coast takes 11–12 hours.
-To check the Visa and other document requirements, you must check with the local Embassy or CIBTVISAS.com.
Airlines To Fly Non-Stop from the USA To Athens
(a) Delta Airlines
(b) American Airlines
(c) United Airlines
(f) British Airways
g) Virgin Atlantic
h) Air France
There is only one international airport in Athens: